fredag 15 oktober 2010

Friday is finaly here...

... and we have the weekend ahead of us. But I guess that it will be over before we've had time to blink and that none of all the things I've decided that I'm going to do actually got done. So why make any plans at all? Maybe I should try not to make any plans for next weekend and see what happens. This weekend I've planed to do some house cleaning, laundry, correcting the math test my students had today so that they can get their results first thing Monday morning, finish a book about Leo for pre-school that should have been done in April (yeah I know... I'm a terrible mother), hang out with my kids and play with them, take Leo to gymnastics on Sunday, get some rest and finaly... prepair an art assignment for Monday since I'm filling in for the arts and crafts teacher at work.

We'll see how many of these tasks I'll get done by Sunday evening, probably none but it's the thougt that counts, right?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar