onsdag 20 oktober 2010

I didn't get fired...

... but I'm not sure that there will be much change at work even if I did put my foot down yesterday. Anyway it feels good that I stod up for myself and there's not much more I can do.

Enough about work we have bigger issues to attend. After trying to get rid of an awful smell in Hugo's room for the last couple of weeks we've come to the conclusion that there must be something in either the walls or the ceiling (we are thinking dead rat and/or rat's nest) that is the cause of it. What to do, what to do? Well...Hugo hade to move in with his little brother and that is no picnic either for them or their parents. Try to choose between having Leo in your own bed all night kicking you on most parts of your body or letting them sleep in Leo's and having two kids up when Hugo decides he's not going to sleep any more. That my friends is a tough choice. Yesterday I didn't get any sleep due to Leo kicking me and this morning they got up around 3.45 am. Both choices are equally bad. I tell you... if the rat isn't already dead when we find him (yes I think it's a male) I will personaly strangle him.

Well... now it's time for the usual battle of the morning.... getting the kids ready for pre-school. Have a good one everybody!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar