söndag 3 oktober 2010

Please no more fighting!

I've tried everything I can think of. I have pleaded, begged, tried to distract them, yelled at them, tried to keep them apart from eachother, tried to sing for them, let them watch dvd, ignored them, bribed them with candy..... and nothing works. They still fight with eachother every single minute I'm alone with them. I must be the worst mother ever!

The last couple of hours Leo has lost about half of his hair on his head from Hugo pulling it and Hugo must have like a thousand bruises on him from Leo kicking him. Just seconds ago Leo threw his pacifier under the table because he was told he couldn't pull my hair climbing up the sofa. Leo constantly pulls his diaper down showing everybody what he's got and gets mad when I pull it back up again. Hugo on the other hand is sitting on the table as soon as I turn my back on it....well he does it in front of me as well. And when I tell him to get down from there he just laughs at me and instead of getting down he moves more to the center of the table so it'll be harder for me to get him down. And while I lift Hugo down, Leo is climbing up.

I have a huge bump on my head from earlier today when Leo threw an old cellphone on me while I was on on the phone. First he tried to stuff the cell in my mouth and when I didn't let him he threw it on me instead. I know all this will probably stop as they get older but it doesn't take a scientist to figure out that they will be stronger and faster than me and if they would like to drive me insane they will have no problem what so ever doing just that.

Let's hope they decide they don't want to do that.... and that they make that decision soon so I won't have to move into a room with matresses on the walls and have lots of people wearing white watching my every move.

If you don't hear from me soon you now know where to look for me =)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar