torsdag 7 oktober 2010

Oh what a day!

After getting up bright and early (long before the sun came out of its nightshelter) I had to drive to a million places before work.... actually it was only two stops before work, but it felt like more. First Leo was dropped of at pre-school and than Hugo was dropped of at Maggan's place and whit all the things one have to remember to drop of with the kids you would think I was some kind of rocket scientist and not a mother and teacher. When I finally got to work nothing went the way we had planed. Tomorrow we are going on a trip with the students and one of my co-workers was supposed to have organized everything from how many cars we are going to have and where and when we are going to be stopping. Today we still didn't know how many cars and how many people there would be. I still don't so tomorrow morning when I get to work I might be going on a trip or maybe I get to stay at work because there's not enough seats in the cars to carry us all.

Now, I'm finally home and we are making pizza.... during the time I've been writing this I've managed to burn one pizza.... Leo got stuck with his finger between two kitchen drawers and Hugo neads a change. I will have to call this quits for now..... see you later.... maybe.... who knows if I ever will be able to sit here again.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar