måndag 11 oktober 2010

What happened!

It all went so fast and I have no idea how it could happen. This morning I was talking to my co-worker in Osby and telling her how nice it felt to have the day off today and tomorrow. I was also telling her that even if somebody called and asked if I was free to come and work for them I would say no. I drove to the store and while I was picking up breakfast rolls, my phone rang in my pocket. I picked up and a voice in the other end was asking if I could come work tomorrow in Markaryd.... and what happened.... instead of saying NO I hear myself asking... how many hours? When do I start? When do I get off? And after that I can hear myself saying...."sure, I'll be there" and I actually sound like that's the best offer I've gotten during my entire life. WHY? It's official.... my brain and my mouth are not connected to eachother.

Well... I guess I'll have lots of fun getting to know new kids tomorrow but I really neaded some time off as well. Why am I so eager to please? It must be something in my genes.... I'll have to blame my parents for this one I think =) Why do they have to be so service minded and why didn't it skip one generation? I wonder if I could take some class in "learning how to say no"?

Next time I'll definately say no (or maybe not.... I guess I'm worried that if I say no there won't be a next time so I will probably say YES for the rest of my life)

1 kommentar:

  1. How true, how true...it is in your genes. It´s so hard for the brain to make a speeking mouth listen;)

    SvaraRadera