onsdag 6 oktober 2010

My first creation in a long time....








.... and I'm actually quite pleased with the result. Now I can't take credit for the idea of making a basket from paper since I found instructions on how to make it on Just Magnolia but I did make it from scratch. So from this morning we have a cute sugar basket at work instead of the boring package we used to have. Next project will be to decorate a nice box to keep our teabags in. But as usual it could take forever before I can even get started on that one.



So what do you think? Should I keep on creating or am I kidding myself when I think it looks ok for being my first try in ages?

1 kommentar:

  1. Keep on creating, you are made for it. Natural talent if you ask me. I could even stretch myself to drink tea at your work just to see your creations.

    SvaraRadera