fredag 8 oktober 2010

Oh my....

... how stressed out and tired I was when I posted here yesterday. I could hardly understand what I had written and the spelling was terrible. Worse than it usually is.

Well... today I'm sitting here alone at work, no co-workers and no students. Yes I know... I was supposed to be on a trip today but my day started with a banging headache so I didn't want to take any chances. How fun would it have been to yell STOP THE CAR halfway there cause I would have to barf or something? So I decided to stay at work taking care of some stuff that was due to be done a long time ago. The headache is almost gone now and I've gotten a ton of things done that would have taken ages if I wasn't alone here so now I'm on my way home in a little while. If I hurry maybe I'll get some alone time at home as well since Magnus is picking up the kids today. I'd better lock this place up right now and head on home!

1 kommentar:

  1. Hej!! Jasså du skriver med blogg:-) Kul!!!! Men får koncentrera mig när jag läser engelska ju ;-)
    Trevlig helg. Kram Maria

    SvaraRadera